The Business Awards is a national program designed to provide recognition and incentive to individuals and companies who strive for excellence in all aspects of international trade between Australia and Hong Kong SAR and China. This Business Awards is an initiative jointly supported by the Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office, the Hong Kong Trade Development Council, Invest Hong Kong, Trade and Investment Queensland and the Queensland State Government. It is an excellent Marketing opportunity for the companies whom participate to this Business Awards. Finalist and winner will get the followings benefits
pplication deadline Friday 14 July 2017
- Award Winner will get to participate the HKABA National Business Award to compete with other States winner. Last year the Grand Prize was 2 x Business Class return tickets to Hong Kong by Cathay Pacific with 3 nights accommodation at Novotel
- Award Winner details will be published internationally via the Federation of Hong Kong Business Associations channel
- Award Winner details will be published on local newspaper and media
- Award Winner and Finalist details will be published on the 2017 Business Award booklet.
- Award Winner and Finalist Company Logo, Company name, Photos will be shown on the projector on the evening.
- Award Winner will be able to get on the stage to promote their successful business on the evening
- Marketing exposure to all our HKABA members via Newsletter, web site, and other distribution channel
- Finalist and Award Winner whom become a member of HKABA will have the opportunities to participate the Hong Kong Forum on the 1st week of December 2017 in Hong Kong. Hong Kong Forum is the flagship event of the Federation of Hong Kong Business Associations Worldwide, which has grown to include 33 Hong Kong Business Associations in 24 countries with more than 11,000 members globally.
- Export of Goods and/or Services Award – for achievement in the export of goods and/or Services between Queensland and Hong Kong SAR and China
- Import of Goods and/or Services Award – for achievement in the import of goods and/or Services between Queensland and Hong Kong SAR and China
- Business Development Award – recognize significant business development resulting from plans and actions in the commercial sector to and/or from Hong Kong SAR/China by an Australian organization, in any industry sector.
- Business Excellence Award – recognize significant achievements resulting from plans and actions in the commercial sector to and/or from Hong Kong SAR/China by an Australian organization, in any industry sector
Nominate your company for the HKABA QLD Chapter Business Awards 2017
If you have any question, please feel free to contact the below: John Herbrard, Vice President, HKABA QLD Chapter, email@example.com